Hennessy Capital Investment Corp VI – Class A shares edge closer to 52-week low – Market Mover
Hennessy Capital Investment Corp VI – Class A (IHVC) shares closed today 0.6% above their 52-week low of $9.59, giving the company a market capitalization of $328 million. The stock is currently down 0.4% year-to-date, 0.7% over the past 12 months and 0.7% over the past five years. This week, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.9% and the S&P 500 0.3%.
- Trading volume this week was 596.6% higher than the 20-day average.
- The beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the broader market, is 0.0.
- The stock’s relative strength index (RSI) was below 30, indicating that it may be underbought.
- The MACD, a momentum indicator that follows the trend, indicates a downtrend.
- The stock closed above its Bollinger Band, indicating it may be overbought.
Comparative market performance
- The company’s stock price is the same as the S&P 500 index, with a one-year lag and with a 5-year lag
- The company’s stock price is the same as the Dow Jones Industrial Average, lagged 1 year and lagged 5 years
The views and opinions expressed herein are the views and opinions of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of Nasdaq, Inc.